Comprehensive Towing Services For All Your Needs
We understand that one towing approach isn’t suitable for all situations. Advanced Automotive offers a comprehensive range of towing services to get your car in for repairs in every case. We offer FREE local towing, insurance towing, long-haul towing, and emergency towing services.
FREE Local Towing
If your car has problems but you’re only a few miles away from us, you might be tempted to drive in. But driving even a short distance with a malfunctioning vehicle can be extremely dangerous. Don’t try your luck — Advanced Automotive can tow your car for free.
We offer free local towing within 10 miles of our Chantilly and Warrenton shops. Our truck operators are committed to our philosophy of offering A+ rated customer service. When towing your car to one of our auto repair shops, we offer the towing service cost-free.
Many drivers opt to purchase towing coverage with their auto insurance — and that’s a smart move. It can save you a pretty penny if you need a towing service.
Advanced Automotive can work with your insurance company to cover the costs of towing services. Ask your insurer how they handle towing so you’re prepared when you need a tow truck.
Did your car break down while far away from home? Don’t worry — Advanced Automotive can still help you. We offer a reliable long-haul tow truck services to get your car and you back home.
Whether you’re in or around Chantilly or Warrenton, or farther away, our tow truck operators will arrive at your location as quickly as possible. Keep our number handy when traveling long-distance so you won’t get caught off-guard.
Should you get into an accident or experience a breakdown in a raging snowstorm, you must get your car and yourself to safety as soon as possible. We offer emergency tow truck services that will rush to your aid.
Emergency breakdowns are stressful situations. But you can find comfort in knowing that you can always rely on our towing services.
How Can You Prepare for Our Tow Truck?
When your car suddenly stops working or you get in an accident, your first instinct might be to call for our tow truck service. But before you grab your phone, you must ensure your own safety.
Taking the right precautions helps our truck operators tow your vehicle faster — and it may even save your life.
Before you call Advanced Automotive, follow these steps:
- Get Off the Road: If your car can move, slowly pull off the road and into a parking lot, driveway, or onto the shoulder.
- Secure Your Vehicle: Engage the hand brake and turn your wheels away from the road so your car won’t roll into traffic if someone rear-ends you.
- Stay With Your Vehicle: Stay inside your car if possible. If you must get out, leave the vehicle through the doors farthest away from traffic. Don’t wander away from your car, as you might get lost on an unfamiliar road.
- Make Yourself Visible: Activate your emergency blinkers. If you can safely get out of the car, pop the hood and set up emergency triangles or flares on the roadside.
- Call 911: Before you call us, you should call the emergency service and report your situation. They’ll tell you what you need to do before calling our tow truck.
- Call Advanced Automotive: Once you and your car are safe and visible, call our towing service and a truck operator will arrive to help you as soon as possible.
Need a Tow? Call Advanced Automotive!
Whether you’re stranded in your own driveway or by an unknown Northern Virginia country road, our tow truck operators will find you. Although we know our local area well, we may still need your help. Please be prepared to give us accurate directions, noting any mile markers, your destinations, and nearby buildings.
With just a bit of help from you, we’ll tow your car quickly and reliably to our nearest auto repair shop. Enjoy free and efficient towing, friendly truck operators, and first-class auto repair services when you call Advanced Automotive.
For all your towing needs, call Advanced Automotive at (703) 952-3221